The Art Room Online Shop
Please look at our Art Room products – all profits are re-invested into the charity. For example,selling one tea towel will buy us 15 coloured pencils or an Art Room Book will buy us 10 packets of stick-on googley eyes for an Art Room. All our products have been carefully designed and produced.
Payment and ordering is handled through PayPal, so you can be sure your details are secure. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can use your credit card without signing up to PayPal - the details are on the left of the first page of the payment process.
The Art Room Book: £11.99
- The Art Room's first book, by Juli Beattie and Arabella Warner
- ‘Turn everyday things into works of art’
- Twelve projects, tried and tested in The Art Rooms, show children and young people how an unremarkable object can be transformed into something unique.
- Great present for parents, grandparents or teachers
- Size: 26.8cm x 21cm. Hardcover. 40 pages
- Each book costs £11.99, and P&P is £2.50 extra.
- Click on the image to enlarge
The Art Room Christmas Card pack: £2.99
- These Christmas cards come in packs of 10
- The materials to make the sparkly spruce Christmas tree were donated by John Lewis
- Dimensions: 11cm wide 21cm long
- If you need to order more than 10 packs or from outside the UK please contact us for postage options. This card was produced in collaboration with East Anglia Children's Hospice (EACH). HRH The Duchess of Cambridge is Royal Patron of four charities including The Art Room and EACH.
At the moment we can only take orders online, but if you need help using the website, please call The Art Room on 01865 779 779.