The partnership between The Art Room and participating schools is very important. Staff bring and collect the children, which enables the staff to observe how the children and young people benefit. Regular meetings are held.
The Art Room has a close relationship with the Mulberry Bush School - a school that provides specialist residential care to traumatized children. John Turberville provides supervision and support to The Art Room Team.
Schools who have referred pupils to The Art Room
- East Oxford Primary School
- St Francis Primary School
- Rose Hill Primary School
- Orchard Meadow Primary School
- Windale Community Primary School
- Mabel Pritchard Specialist School
- Oxford Spires Academy
- PRUIS (Pupil Referral Units)
- Matthew Arnold School
The Art Room has run external workshops at Gosford School in Kidlington, Chalcott School in London and Cheney School in Oxford.
Schools who have referred pupils to The Art Room in Islington
- Robert Blair Primary School
- Tufnell Park Primary