Ways to help
Only with your support can we unlock the potential of children and young people facing emotional difficulties. Thanks to people like you, The Art Room can help children express themselves, grow in confidence and develop the social skills they need to engage in learning and thrive in life. And with nine Art Rooms across Oxfordshire, London, and Edinburgh, there are many ways you can support us:
- Make a donation– gifts of all sizes make a big difference
- Become a Corporate Partner
- Become a Creative Partner
- Fundraise for us – could you make The Art Room your charity of the year or support us through sponsored activities? If you can, please get in touch: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteering and donating materials – if you are able to donate your time, talent or artistic materials, we’d love to hear from you. Email email@example.com
As with all charities, The Art Room is dependent on financial support. We are extremely grateful for the vital donations we receive from our supporters – from individuals and corporations, to trusts and foundations. We enjoy working with individuals and organisations who share our vision for a world in which children are better supported to reach their full potential.